BGA 2018 Was a Success and a Great Experience
DigiKat’s Business Growth & Automation 2018 event was last night (Wednesday 28th November) at DigiKat HQ in Tamworth. If you follow us on Facebook or any other social media platforms, or you’re an avid reader of this blog, you likely will have heard of BGA 2018 and what it entailed.
If you didn’t, here is a quick rundown of what went down on the night:
- 6pm start with drinks and nibbles and a chance to network/meet new people
- The evening was MC’d by Kevin Anderson MP
- Three presenters: Simon Groth from Rawson Baker, Peter Ryan from Inland Technology and Kieran Krohn from HubSpot
- In order, they discussed: Accounting Automation, The Future of Business and Aligning Sales and Marketing
- We enjoyed dinner in between presentations
- Our winner for the DECO at CH Boutique Hotel dinner voucher was drawn. The winner was Steve Roach!
Overall the event was a huge success and so encouraging for us. We had nearly 50 people in attendance at BGA 2018! A great feat considering this was our first ever event. . A massive thank you extended to all those that attended and made the evening the experience that it was.
We were very lucky to have everyone come, particularly Kieran from HubSpot and Kevin Anderson MP as they both traveled from Sydney yesterday when there was some of the most incredible rainfall seen there in years. What a blessing it was for a lot of NSW getting some serious rain yesterday that we have been waiting for. It’s always a positive seeing rain even if yesterday it got a few of us here at DigiKat a little nervous for the arrival of two key players in BGA 2018’s proceedings.
BGA 2018 was beyond anything we could have imagined and we are so happy that everyone in attendance enjoyed the evening and found it informative and engaging. We look forward to hosting more events like this in the future and cannot wait to expose more small to medium business owners in the future to presentations like we experienced last night.